By Lothar Thiel, Deutsche Schule Bilbao/Spain.
The German School of Bilbao is participating in the Leonardo da Vinci Project “Intercultural Driving Licence | Vocational (Icudriving)” (2012-14). Its topic are the various aspects of Intercultural Competence as a work-related qualification. Icudriving is coordinated by the Governorship of Izmir/Turkey.
Read hear some basic information:
The third international meeting took place at the German School of Bilbao (6.-8. May 2013):
- Report in German on the school website
- Report in Spanish on the school website
- Report in English in the Icudriving website
On the occasion of this project the “Bilbao Icudriving Team” (BIT), until now consisting of parents and teachers of the German School of Bilbao, has been established in 2013. By now the BIT provided the following contributions:
- Considerations about the Concept
- Intercultipedia, a wiki for Intercultural Competence
- Outline of a European Project about Descriptors of Intercultural Competence
Join us, if you are interested! New members are always welcome